© 2011-2013 Sheila Edeliant, All Rights Reserved
All content on the Hasten Home blog (http://hastenhome.com), except where a different copyright owner is referenced with the content, is copyright 2013 Sheila Edeliant, All Rights Reserved.
Exclusive rights of the copyright owner (section 106 , title 17, U.S. Code):
1. To reproduce the work
2. To prepare derivative works
3. To distribute copies or phonorecords of the work to the public by sale, rental, lease, or lending
4. To perform the work publicly
5. To display the copyrighted work publicly
6. In the case of sound recordings, to perform the copyrighted work publicly by means of a digital audio transmission
If you like what you see here, please share by linking to our blog–not by copying our work.
Regarding coloring pages and other printable worksheets:
Under the category “Something for the Children”, we post content that is intended for your personal, noncommercial use. (In the case of activity sheets and coloring pages, you may print enough copies for the children in your Sabbath School, Sunday School, Vacation Bible School, or other non-profit children’s ministry to each have one, provided you are using the pages for that purpose.) Pages that you choose to print for this purpose are to be printed in their entirety and kept fully intact, including web address(es) and copyright notice(s) on the work(s). If you have any questions, please contact us directly. Thank you.