Well, it took quite a bit longer than anticipated, but they are here! Vacation Bible School Bookmarks at Hasten Home!
Veteran Vacation Bible School teachers know that no matter how carefully you plan the time, there will always be some students who tend to finish up early. Bookmarks are a great little activity to fill in time after a Vacation Bible School craft project.
Simply keep a stack of the Vacation Bible School bookmarks for the children to choose from, along with some pens or pencils to color with. It hardly takes any room or effort on your part, and will give those faster students a fun, inspirational way to fill their time and keep their mind on heavenly things!
I call this first set of bookmarks our “Trust God” assortment. Each set includes 5 bookmarks each of the following 5 faith-building sayings (25 bookmarks total):
- “Trust God; Proverbs 3:5″ (rose)
- “Jesus loves me; Jeremiah 31:3″ (open hymnal with music notes)
- “I’m a new creature; 2 Corinthians 5:17″ (butterfly and caterpillar)
- “God cares for me; Luke 12:6,7″ (bird and coins)
- “Climb higher; Philippians 1:9″ (ivy and tree)